Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Sunday!

(took this picture earlier this morning)

After having such a horrible night last night, now i was able to smile and thank God it's Sunday! initially planned to attend morning mass but failed to wake up so early so we decided to go to my doctor after having our breakfast at mcdonalds. Every sunday is marked to be a family day.:) will try to make california maki later with friends and if it's possible(due to their very busy sched in preparation for the upcoming NLE) we're going to play poker. I totally miss playing cards! i want to 'fastforward' july so there will be no more stressors! ahhaha^^,

since my doctor is not in her clinic yet, we decided to rent a PC near the hospital so we won't bother to wait for too long doing nothing. Posted blogs so I could free myself from looking at my watch every second. hahahah!:D another ordinary day except for the fact that i forgive easily today. Yes, i did-for the first time. Wrinkles will invade my face if i wont smile. :) A smile can add up your life for about 2 to 3 years so i guess i have to do it more often.:) to release endorphins(i dont know how to spell it right) ahahah^^ im not that good at spelling~sorry.:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment