Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bless this earth and its people.

i don't know what's wrong with people today. After reading some articles and watching T.V, i can't help but to cry(literally). My heart bleeds for my country and its people. How come someone take life without the fear of his own when he gets caught? I'm growing scared each day, thinking that this world is not safe for me-not even safe for anyone. You will just walk by and someone will just stab you and get your bag. The feeling of completely alive and feeling the air that surrounds you and just in a snap you'll be dead and placed 6ft under. I am afraid of everything that is happening today. Sometimes I ask God to protect us but i realized that God is trying His best to guide us but some people choose to be led by evil. I pity those families who are still fighting for justice after many years, showing the same amount of hope that they showed from the beginning. I am not blaming anyone for the crawl-like justice that is being served here in Phils. I am just wondering what if these people(authorities) keep their jobs pure and open for all and not just for rich men-maybe numerous handheld justice will be served. I lost this concern for our country before, when i heard different news about corruptions but every time i hear people who are suffering from illnesses due to financial constraints and those victims of crimes, i can't help but to share my opinion. Hoping for justice for all those victims and enlightenment for all those suspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment